Director, R. Balki’s upcoming film Ki & Ka gives us an insight into Kabir and Kia’s life that redefine the dynamics of a married couple’s relationship. Kia is an ambitious working woman, fiercely independent and career-centric while Kabir wants to be Kia’s house husband. Sounds a little odd? Well, that’s the truth. The woman goes out and the man stays at home and takes care of the house. The 2-minute long trailer of ‘Ki & Ka’ shows Kareena in the role of a Marketing Manager and Arjun Kapoor plays the role of a homemaker who has no career goals and ambition and wants to be like his mother. While they are trying to break the stereotype by breaking the norms set by marriage, they leave us with a few hideous dialogues. Did that confuse you? Watch this!
Why are we looking forward to this film?
- Arjun Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor’s jodi is perfect. They look great together!
- Breaking all the stereotypes in our country, Ki & Ka show Kareena as a working woman!
- Arjun Kapoor is the homemaker, who wants to be like his mother who is a house wife!
- After a long time, we would see such an open relationship between mothers and daughters. This is what our society needs.
- “Is she the man in the relation?” “Will you live off a woman’s money?” – R Balki is all set to challenge such notions and we couldn’t be happier!
- Let’s hope that the male chauvinists take a lesson or two from the movie this April Fool’s Day!